Mach mit beim BSW Hans im Glück Adventskalender 2013! +++ 5 Brettspiele zu gewinnen +++ Einstieg jederzeit möglich
Lammkeule am Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013 10.24 Uhr CET.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a command and how do I use it?
- Who is the correct Contact Person?
- How do I find Admins und Mediators in BSW?
- How can I ask questions in the Tutor Channel?
- How can I take a Screenshot?
- Where can I suggest new games/features for BSW?
- How can I see whether I am registered in BSW?
- I registered, but it still shows when I log in that I am unregistered?
Profile and Language Settings
- How do I get my photo into my player info?
- Where can I change my personal information or add some?
- How can I change the language of the website?
- How can I change the language of the server messages and the games in BrettspielWelt?
- Which Characters can I use in my User ID?
- My login name is already taken , however, according to player info it is still free.
- How can I change my Login name?
- What advantages are there to registering?
Playing on BSW
- What do the Options host, invisibly and drawseat mean?
- How do I find fellow players?
- How do I find a certain player?
- My fellow player is no longer active. How can I finish my game?
- I left my game? How do I get back to my game and play again?
- My fellow player disappeared before finishing a game. Where can I report this?
- Who can I contact to report an issue?
- How do I behave correctly in BSW?
- How can I see which town I am currently in?
- Where do I find the single user games?
- What does '-- Mmh, xy, dafür gibt es jetzt aber keinen Taler' mean?
- What Commands can I use and where do I use them?
- When I looked at other player's info I saw the games Alhambra and Metro mentioned. Where can I play these games?
- I would like to play with a friend over the same IP, can this be done?
- How can I see which of my friends are on-line?
- How can I send a user an e-mail?
- What is the Main Chat?
- I always get SPV and SPV_en Chat. What are these and how do I get rid of them?
- Why do I get Channel Tutor_en, when I didn't enter it, why?
- What is the Collectchat and how do I activate it?
- What things can I change in the Collectchat?
- What do the abbreviations and Emoticons mean?
- How do I make a Chatlog?
- Can I store the settings of a Channel?
- Which Java-Version is best for BSW
- Which Java version is best suited for BSW?
- Who can I ask about technical issues ?
- Which data is important for checking errors?
- How do I make an error log?
- How can I simulate the right mouse button with my Mac?
- I can log in into the world, but after 3-5 minutes keep getting kicked off.
- When playing in BSW the Client “hangs”.
- My FireWall is preventing me from connecting to BSW. How do I fix this?
Forum and Wiki
- Who can Administer a Forum?
- Where do I find Help in how to use the forums?
- Where do I find Help on using the Wiki?
- How exactly do you define "advertising"? Isn't every link, every posting containing a name already advertising? And how can something non-commercial be considered advertising?
- Why can't I post information concerning a good cause?
- What about forums for Cities and Guilds? Do these rules apply there as well?
- What about the policy "not mention names"? Doesn't it sound contradictory to forbid it in the fairness forum and on the other hand allow cities to post their 'Black Lists'?
- The rules clearly state that "X" is forbidden, but I am allowed to do "Y"?
- If we can not rely on the "letter of the law", how do I know what I can and cannot do? And does the last sentence pose a logical problem when it is applied to itself?
- Are all these rules really necessary? Does the law enforce them?
- What about my right to freedom of expression? Is this not censorship?
- How do you add special characters to the name of your plot of land?
- How do I build my house?
- How can I travel to different towns in BSW?
- How do I become citizen of a town?
- How can I start a town?
- How does the Town Management Ranking work?
- How do I move into a house?
- Can you remove buildings from a town?
- How do I get Points or Talers?
- How can I Spend my Talers?
- Can I Donate talers?
- What does 'Buddy[W9]' mean next to my login name?
- Do I score points even if I change my name?
- Are games scored, if my game partner disappears before the game is finished?
- Can I see my actual score?
- I have achieved what I need to move up a rank. Why have I not moved up yet?
- I have two registered login names. Can I transfer points from one login name to another?
- What is Download, and why do I want to Download the BSW Client?
- How do I install the Game Client
- How do I install the client under Windows Vista?
- Why do I have no sound with the Download Client?
- Why does text in my Chat, not scroll automatically?
- What is this Prop File and where can I it?
- How can I change colours, pictures and sounds in the Client?
- Why does nothing happened, when I click the 'Play' button on the main BSW Web page.
- I start up BSW, however, everything remains Gray what do I do?
- If I play too long, my computer starts to "lag badly" (graphics do not work) and I need to restart?
- My browser forgets who I am.
- Can I change the size of the Browser Window?
- I have selected full screen, however I lack a part of the game play area and/or the command input area.