Wegen eines Fehlers müssen die Bürgermeisterwahlen für den März leider wiederholt werden. Bis zum 15. März könnt ihr alle noch einmal eure Stimme abgeben. Wir entschuldigen uns für die Panne.
BSW-Team am Dienstag, 5. März 2013 22.36 Uhr CET.
Game choices on Brettspielwelt
Here is a list of games you can play on BrettspielWelt.
- Alles im Eimer (The Bucket King)Old MacDonald has a farm, E I E I O.
- AttikaWhat, you cannot trade at this harbour?
- Attribut (Attribute)Marcel André Casasola Merkle's lively game about attributes that suit you and those that don't. Up to eight players can enjoy.
- BazaarDiamonds are a girl's best friend.
- Bluff (Liar's Dice)German "Spiel des Jahres" (Game of the year) of 1993. Just tell 'em what they want to hear.
- BohnanzaA farm-out card game for 3-5 players, involving beans, fields, and money.
- BohnDuellA modern take on the traditional African bean game family of Mancala and friends.
- Carcassonne - Jäger und Sammler (Hunters and Gatherers) Stone Age Carcassonne: a gamut of mammut and an extra of sabre tooth.
- CartagenaBack in 1672, some buccaneers went for a jog.
- ClansAt the brink of civilization, the first villages form. If only I knew who's chief of the green people.
- DiamantCollecting gems and avoiding snakes for greedy thrillseekers.
- DvonnAny life-line may save you...
- EmeraldWho's afraid of the Red Dragon?
- Finstere Flure (Fearsome Floors)Furtive Flight for Furunkulus
- Fürsten von Florenz (The Princes of Florence)The game of jesters, builders and milestones in arts and science. A game of planning.
- Geister (Die guten und die bösen Geister)Some are nice and some are evil - but how shall I find out?
- GoDon't go out hunting if your house is on fire.
- Intrige (Intrigue)Make and break your treaties, hire and fire your employees. Oh yeah, and make money, not friends.
- Kardinal & König (Web of Power)Who has the most influence on monasteries and advisors in medieval Europe?
- King Lui (King's Breakfast)Being invited over at King's means: eat as much as you can, but not more that the host.
- ManhattanBuilding skyscrapers, the more and higher, the better.
- ManitouMedicine man beats squaw, squaw beats chief, and the buffaloes get confused.
- MedinaA game of tactical building. Get the largest palace, but don't forget the city walls and the alleyway.
- MeutererThere's nothing as a nice little mutiny if you really need to sell those cloths.
- Notre DameRats are nice pets ;-)
- Ohne Furcht und Adel (Citadels)The king calls the assassin.
- Packeis am Pol (Hey! That's My Fish!)March of the penguins.
- Paris ParisRipping off tourists at the Seine.
- Piranha PedroThose lovely little fishes sure won't bite?!
- Sankt Petersburg (Saint Petersburg)Nobility and craftsmen.
- StichelnJust a little card game for three to six players. It might get confusing, though. And do you feel the pain?
- Street SoccerFootball is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and in the end, the Germans win.
- Tongiaki300 AD, have fun sailing in Polynesia without proper maps.
- Top RaceDrive fast and wager well.
- TurnItWith suitable sets of pictures for all ages and many interests.
- VabanqueA game of bluff by Bruno Faidutti and Leo Colovini.
- VenedigAlways think of the competition!
- VerräterBattle of the houses in the highlands. Who is betraying, ehm, adjusting his political affiliance most successfully?
- YinshA tempest is rising.