Am Dienstag, den 30.08.2016 verabschieden wir uns auf Wunsch des Autors Reiner Knizia nach über 10 Jahren und mehr als 1 Millionen Spielen von "Einfach Genial" in der BrettspielWelt.
BSW-Team am Sonntag, 28. August 2016 19.55 Uhr CEST.
Game choices on Brettspielwelt
Here is a list of games you can play on BrettspielWelt.
- Alles im Eimer (The Bucket King)Old MacDonald has a farm, E I E I O.
- AttikaWhat, you cannot trade at this harbour?
- Attribut (Attribute)Marcel André Casasola Merkle's lively game about attributes that suit you and those that don't. Up to eight players can enjoy.
- BazaarDiamonds are a girl's best friend.
- Bluff (Liar's Dice)German "Spiel des Jahres" (Game of the year) of 1993. Just tell 'em what they want to hear.
- BohnanzaA farm-out card game for 3-5 players, involving beans, fields, and money.
- BohnDuellA modern take on the traditional African bean game family of Mancala and friends.
- Carcassonne - Jäger und Sammler (Hunters and Gatherers) Stone Age Carcassonne: a gamut of mammut and an extra of sabre tooth.
- CartagenaBack in 1672, some buccaneers went for a jog.
- ClansAt the brink of civilization, the first villages form. If only I knew who's chief of the green people.
- DiamantCollecting gems and avoiding snakes for greedy thrillseekers.
- DvonnAny life-line may save you...
- EmeraldWho's afraid of the Red Dragon?
- Finstere Flure (Fearsome Floors)Furtive Flight for Furunkulus
- Fürsten von Florenz (The Princes of Florence)The game of jesters, builders and milestones in arts and science. A game of planning.
- Geister (Die guten und die bösen Geister)Some are nice and some are evil - but how shall I find out?
- GoDon't go out hunting if your house is on fire.
- Intrige (Intrigue)Make and break your treaties, hire and fire your employees. Oh yeah, and make money, not friends.
- Kardinal & König (Web of Power)Who has the most influence on monasteries and advisors in medieval Europe?
- King Lui (King's Breakfast)Being invited over at King's means: eat as much as you can, but not more that the host.
- ManhattanBuilding skyscrapers, the more and higher, the better.
- ManitouMedicine man beats squaw, squaw beats chief, and the buffaloes get confused.
- MedinaA game of tactical building. Get the largest palace, but don't forget the city walls and the alleyway.
- MeutererThere's nothing just like a nice little mutiny when you really need to sell those cloths.
- Notre DameRats are nice pets ;-)
- Ohne Furcht und Adel (Citadels)The king calls the assassin.
- Packeis am Pol (Hey! That's My Fish!)March of the penguins.
- Paris ParisRipping off tourists at the Seine.
- Piranha PedroThose lovely little fish sure won't bite?!
- StichelnJust a little card game for three to six players. It might get confusing, though. And do you feel the pain?
- Street SoccerFootball is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and in the end, the Germans win.
- Tongiaki300 AD, have fun sailing in Polynesia without proper maps.
- TurnItWith suitable sets of pictures for all ages and many interests.
- VabanqueA game of bluff by Bruno Faidutti and Leo Colovini.
- VenedigAlways think of the competition!
- VerräterBattle of the houses in the highlands. Who is the traitor, ehm, adjustor of political affiliation this time?
- YinshA tempest is rising.