Play 6 nimmt! (Take 5!) online
We're celebrating an anniversary
|Number of players||2-8|
|Price||Ca. 5 Euro|
|Awards||"Spiel des Jahres" shortlist 1994, 1st "Deutscher Spielepreis" 1994.|
There are 104 cards numbered from 1 to 104. Every card has at least 1 small ox-head on it, which will score against you. The deck is shuffled and players are dealt 10 cards each. 4 more are dealt up on the table to form the start of 4 rows. When each player has chosen a card from their hand, these are revealed and put on the ends of the rows according to simple rules. As the rows get longer, a row with 5 cards in it is full. If your card is to be the 6th, you pick up the 5 cards in the row, and your 6th card goes to the front to restart the row. The cards you pick up do not go into your hand, but sit in front of you to score against you at the end of the round. Play rounds until someone hits -66 and the least lowest score wins. The game plays from 2 to 10 players and the dynamics change the more you have. Whilst luck of the draw has effect, there are some tactics you can apply and timing your choice makes a difference.
6 nimmt! ist ein völlig neues, raffiniertes Kartenspiel, das einen nicht mehr loslässt.
How to play 6 nimmt!:
- Four rows to play your cards to.
- Each row can have up to five cards.
- All players place one of their ten cards at the same. Afterwards, these cards will be revealed.
- Each row has the lowest card to the left and the cards are in ascending order.
- If your card would become the 6th card in a row then you MUST take all the cards in the row and be penalized accordingly.
- The game finishes when someone gets 66 points against them. The winner is the person with the least penalty points.